Friday, April 2, 2010

so typical

Wow, I really suck at keeping a blog! The "wow" is meant to fool you into thinking this is shocking news, when in fact even Nostradamus had an entry about my failure.

So as an update, I think I'm starting to be enticed back into the embrace of urban planning instead of agricultural policy. I'm not sure. I haven't gotten to a point where I'm comfortable committing to either one yet. I just know I want a change but I don't know what it is. Maybe I should go with the one that will bring me closer to my daydream of saving rural African villages from warlords?

Luckily the design and animation freelance has been steady so my indecision isn't putting me in the poorhouse. Also, I've been working more with silver and I think I'll be able to post something soon that is not only finished but I'm proud of as well. I should have used the word "wow" there, because that actually IS shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment